Return, Reprinting, and Refund Policy
Because all our printed products are custom manufactured for each customer and have no resale value, no returns are accepted except under the conditions stated below.
Defective products or products misprinted due to printer’s error will be re-manufactured and shipped regular delivery at our expense.
Misprinted products due to customer error are not returnable. This includes all work printed after customer has approved the final online softproof and given the “OK to print”. This policy holds true even in cases where we have made errors in processing the customer’s files. Mistakes can happen during prepress. It is the customer’s responsibility to identify all issues not related to print reproduction including but not limited to copy editing, design, formatting, and file preparation.
You have 7 calendar days to notify us in writing if your product is defective or misprinted. If we receive no such notification, it is understood the job has been accepted and that we have satisfied all terms, conditions, and specifications of the order.
Once you have contacted us, we will then have up to five (5) business days to determine if a reprint or refund is appropriate, or to advise you that more information is needed to process your inquiry. If we request additional information to verify an inquiry and it is not provided within a reasonable time, we will be under no obligation to provide a refund or reprint. If we determined that a product is in fact defective or has not otherwise met our obligations, one of the following two resolutions will be offered:
- We will reprint the print job with rush production.
- We will refund the original order price.
We reserve the right to request samples of any allegedly defective merchandise prior to either of the above resolutions being agreed to, returned to us at your expense.
All charges related to expedited printing (Rush Printing or Air Shipping) are NOT REFUNDABLE, including those for orders that are returned for any reason.
Printed material which needs to be refunded must be shipped back to printer at customer’s expense. Our quality control department needs to inspect and verify that complaint is valid.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment) within 10 days of receiving your return. Your credit will appear on your credit card according to their policies.
We reserve the right to have you return the entire original order, at our cost, before reprinting or refunding your order.
Full refund guarantee does not apply to claims related to shipping problems. Orders damaged or lost by UPS or FedEx will be reprinted at our expense.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Any damage caused in transit must be reported within 48 hours after delivery. Customer must inspect goods at time of delivery and note any visible damage on signed delivery receipt. Photographic documentation must be submitted in support of claims.
2032 S. Alex Road, Suite A
West Carrollton, OH 45449
Phone: (937) 859-9701
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us at above address.
Guidelines and Examples
The following are some guidelines and examples of issues that DO NOT constitute grounds for a refund, or a return or reprint of a product:
- An order that is refused at time of delivery or undeliverable orders. (We will reship the product at the customer's expense if requested).
- The product is lost, delayed or returned to us due to an error made by the customer in submitting the proper shipping address. (For product that is later found or that is returned to us we will reship the package with a corrected address and charge an additional shipping fee for the shipment).
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping due to customer providing inaccurate information.
- Product that incurs a higher shipping charge due to inaccurate customer information.
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of shipping company delays, acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or dangerous goods incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs officials, authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes, work stoppages or slowdowns, or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, international customs issues, equipment breakdown, and any other circumstances that are beyond our direct control.
- Product that has experienced a color shift during the conversion to CMYK format as a result of having been submitted by the customer in RGB or PMS Pantone colors.
- Errors that are contained in the uploaded customer file, e.g., misspelling, graphics, bleeds, grammar, damaged fonts, punctuation, wrong cuts, incorrect or missing folds, die lines, crop marks, transparency, overprint, and finished product size.
- Product that experiences print or images that are fuzzy, pixilated or otherwise distorted as a result of the customer providing image files that are not at a minimum of 300 DPI at 100% of final reproduction size and/or in CMYK mode.
- Products that do not exactly match color or ink density of previously printed orders. We calibrate our equipment daily, but cannot completely control variances inherent in the printing process and equipment.
- An inability to print or write on the product, unless the product description states otherwise. A typical film laminated product cannot be printed or written upon.
- Orders that are duplicated as a result of customer error.
- Orders that are canceled after the order has entered into production (or any process thereafter).
- Orders that contain dated materials that arrive after the relevant date or with insufficient time to use the material as intended. Customer must allow sufficient time when placing an order for time sensitive materials. Printer’s schedules are estimated but not guaranteed.